hotel barge holidays in france
book now for 2019 & 2020
napoleon - rhone provence
canal cruising in france
Welcome Aboard Belmond Afloat in France
Click here to check our specials
napoleon - rhone provenceFrom Tain l'hermitage to Arles
Napoleon: 12 passengers
Private hire or per-cabin.
Length: 129ft / 39.3m
Width: 16.57ft / 5.05m
Embark on a luxury Rhone River cruise aboard the majestic Belmond Napoléon.
Napoléon features six sizeable cabins, each with an en-suite bathroom. There is also a stately lounge, generous deck and outdoor Jacuzzi.
Enjoy cocktail parties under the stars and lavish feasts prepared by your talented private chef. Relax on the sun deck admiring the views. Embark on fascinating Provence tours and visit the region’s multiple highlights, including its iconic wine estates.
Tain l'Hermitage - Arles - Tain l'Hermitage
Contact us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
March - October
8 person private cruise
9 person private cruise
10 person private cruise
11 person private cruise
12 person private cruise
24 Mar - 28 Apr
7 July - 25 Aug
5 May - 30 Jun &
1 Sept - 20 Oct 2019
Price for napoleon includes:
• 6 nights / 7 days private charter • chauffeured transfers from Paris to the barge & return • all meals, from dinner the first night to breakfast the last morning • all wines with lunch & dinner • open bar • daily escorted excursions • use of onboard bicycles.
These rates do not include:
• Insurance • Personal expenses • Gratuities to the crew (usually between 7 and 10%)
To avoid currency exchange fees
• Australians can pay in Australian dollars by direct deposit or credit card.
• New Zealanders can pay in New Zealand dollars by direct deposit or credit card.
• US citizens will be charged in US dollars using credit card.