hotel barge holidays in france
book now for 2019 & 2020
pivoine - champagne
canal cruising in france
Welcome Aboard Belmond Afloat in France
Click here to check our specials
pivoine - champagne
Canal Barge in France
Pivoine: 8 passengers
Length: 129ft / 39.3m
Width: 16.57ft / 5.05m
Greetings from Champagne where I have enjoyed the most amazing few days on the new hotel barge Belmond Pivoine. This contemporary barge represents something entirely new for the industry but it doesn't end there...the region is truly stunning and the champagne tasting is wonderful...
cruising along the River Marne and Canal Lateral de Marne.
From the trompe l’oeil wall mural and embroidered Parisian bed covers to the marble bathrooms, Pivoine is a stylish haven.
Up to eight guests can be accommodated in the four contemporary en-suite cabins. Pivoine boasts an expansive deck with a heated swimming pool, inviting lounge, and sumptuous dining room.
Famed for having some of the finest wine tasting in France, Champagne also boasts a range of fascinating historical sites that you will have the opportunity to explore.
Chateau Thierry to Chalons & Couvrot to Epernay
Contact us for details: email@example.com
March - October
6 person private cruise
7 person private cruise
8 person private cruise
24 Mar - 28 Apr
7 July - 25 Aug
5 May - 30 Jun &
1 Sept - 20 Oct 2019
Price for pivoine includes:
• 6 nights / 7 days private charter • chauffeured transfers from Paris to the barge & return • all meals, from dinner the first night to breakfast the last morning • all wines with lunch & dinner • open bar • daily escorted excursions • use of onboard bicycles.
These rates do not include:
• Insurance • Personal expenses • Gratuities to the crew (usually between 7 and 10%)
To avoid currency exchange fees
• Australians can pay in Australian dollars by direct deposit or credit card.
• New Zealanders can pay in New Zealand dollars by direct deposit or credit card.
• US citizens will be charged in US dollars using credit card.